Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ok, this is going to seem like a bolt from the blue, but y'know the thing I said about how I believe everyone has a soulmate? Well (I can't believe I'm doing this), I think I found mine. For serious. And its actually incredibly ironic because I'm scared to death to tell him I like him. this is ironic because, here I am, a complete romance FANATIC and the one thing I always think about is the one thing I feel like I can't say. y'know, I always thought I knew this 'love' stuff inside-out and backwards, but I guess I'm finally realizing that it doesn't always happen like in the movies. It's kind of sad. But if it doesn't work out, there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say. On second thought, whoever said that is dumb. That's a dumb phrase. Cuz sure, there's plenty of fish in the sea, but the one you want is the one that got away. Ooh, double whammy! I'm getting better at quoting stuff! :D

2 comments:

  1. vvovv, you are like serious, serious aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) why did you say 'serious' twice and 2) uhh, yeah, that's why i posted it. for serious serious! :D

    ReplyDelete